Thursday, February 5, 2009

.Home.

All the things you planned for the 14th.
whats the point now? the card, the dinner plan and all
those other crap...you should have thought about all these
before doing that behind me. what you did, i don't think its
forgetable or even forgiveable.

Enjoy these days of yours, when regrets start
creeping up your skin. the matter of
sadness or (if you do really have feelings) tears,
can never compare with the pain you
have put me through.

Beginning of All those nights you tell me, "you love me"
and then it turned to only "ly".. i still stood by you
like expecting the rain to come,
i was stupid.

Your all wrap up with lies and pure fakeness.
i should have just listen to what my
friends warned me about...but i dint
care about what they had to say...i followed my heart
and thats when shit happens.

At least now i know. I'll never see
you as the same old person,
the person i started a conversation with
saying ; "she thinks your gay"


His a whole new person now. She hopes
he knows. Those nights' memories
she kept them sacred. he just
made her burn everything
and distinguish them with fallen tears.
her anger raises the fire...
no matter how much she tries to distinguish them,
the fire keeps burning on and on,
bringing her back to square one...
completely alone



.CrystaL.