Friday, March 6, 2009

close death experience

It's been exactly a week since i almost got killed.
Lol..okay fine that's a bit over exaggerating.
but its true! i kinda got into a some small fight with
big BIG huge drama last week.




.:. anyway cut to the chase,
i got strangled on last friday
and before anything got worst, she said
sorry to me on the monday.
so we're fine now,
:.: hopefully..
if she's okay, she wont do it again.
the next time she does it,
no more 2nd chance i guess.

Everyone in class was like enjoying the free show.
Things got really loud till class from the
opposite block could hear me shouting at her.
I remember running outta class to chase her,
then i saw all the other students and teachers from
classes behind and opposite approching my class.
but overall..it was a good experience =].
other than bruising my shoulder then i had to go
see some sports doctor, I"M TOTALLY FINE =D

.:. I've fallen for you =]

. CrystaL .