Sunday, May 31, 2009

male sexuality

pantat internet connection these days man.
so dulan'able..went to spca today =D.
so tiring..done with SPCA teacher
dropped me at minhwei's house to get
my shades, i got new ALDO shades! *wooott**
after that went over to lk's house
to play MAHJONG with laikuan and kengean. so much fun.
then went ou to meet up with ee and mummy and sis and
cheryl and boyboy and uncle chee seng. lol...my whole family la basically.
followed my aunty to ZARA..so i tried on some dress!!
after dinner went to meet up with ah yip and mk for a while just to smoke.
mk is not scary =] cos he smiled at me..today x].
left to home after that.
here are the remaining pics i was supposed to upload and pics of today =D






















i'm confused. i think i too tau ke for you...hmm =/

.CrystaL.