Monday, May 10, 2010

Holland

its time.
to let you go.
i've done my part.
and you should know.

you were more than a friend.
a friend i would love to keep.
you meant alot to me.
thats why i saved you from the weeps.

well..its time to leave you alone now.
as i can see.
you only need me when your down and low.
when you need my help again, call my name.
i'll put all your miseries in flame.

i enjoyed those 5am nights on skype.
memories like that will never be erased.
i'll be missing you presence while your gone.
but i know you need your space.
teddy.

*so baby don't worry,you are my only,
you won't be lonely, even if the sky is falling down,
you'll be my only, no need to worry,
baby are you down down down down down,
down..down,
baby are you down down down down down,
down..down,
even if the sky is falling down.*




.xoxo.
.CrystaL.