Sunday, June 3, 2012

how old is your soul?

4.6.12
days come and go.
days change day by day.
feelings come and go.
but for now my feelings for u stay.

today didn't start of that great.
too many things happened :/ too many disappointments.
as i lay on my bed with tears in my eye.
i thought to myself..if you were the right guy.
i questioned the love we shared.
took a breath. shut my eyes.
All i could see then was you hugging me tight.
Thats all i needed.

it hit me hard.
the answer stroked me in the face.
i do really love u. i really do.



woke up with dry tears path on my cheeks.
as i read through ur msgs.
i put my pain behind me.
loving you was all that matters.
receiving love back from u was the goal. 



the day took it's turn finally. 
we were happy again.
in the arms of one another again.
loving again.


this 2nd monthasary..was a test from the above.
to see if we were worth putting effort on.
and baby, we definitely passed the test. 
hopefully from now on..
things would go smoothly <3


thank you hun. for giving me a chance.
to show you who i really am. for loving me.
for caring for me. and i'll do what it takes. u gain
your trust. till death do us part. i sayang my baby boy.






Happy 2nd Monthasary 
Yap Kitson