Tuesday, March 31, 2009

.dead and gone.





trying to find my way back home...




after going through what I did so far,
I realize relationship and love are
frequently unexpectable.

a person could love you a minute
and also like another person
a second after that.
why can't it be more simple?
: like sticking to a person for eternity?
.no explanation.no reason.



do i still trust u fully even though i know this may happen?
will this ever happen?
when can i know?
all i'm left out with now is complication and confusion.
so, where do i go from here?
suitable to be told "i'll never LET YOU GO"
;not "i swear you'll find a guy better than me when u start college"
its as if u know that we won't last: and its giving me
very bad hope about us.


i love you with everything in me bii.
when i say i do, its not just another word,
but i really mean it.
hope you feel the same way too
;to be loved permanent and not replaced
by a blonde hair college chick.




.CrystaL.