Wednesday, October 5, 2011

.baby it's cold outside.

6.oct.2011
RIP STEVE JOBS.
you were the person who made everything possible.
everyone was devastated, when u left apple this year.
but i guess we finally know why. god needed u to go up there.
to fix his ipad (:

someone, i've been talking to. taught me alot.
taught me to be more confident in myself,
don't look down on others, don't look up too
much to others and so on. i've been tru so much,
with never ending heartbreaks and disappointments.
i'm only getting stronger (: 

the day, you said to LS "can u guys stop doing this to me?
can you ask crystal to stop it. just stop it" yea..that openned
my all so blind eyes. to something so obvious. i've been waiting..
and hoping for u to come back. and now i can say this...
FOR FUCKS AHR?!? wtf man. seriously. i was so dumb.
u were a good bf...the best so far. but things change. 
ppl changed. and hell no i'm not gonna wait for u to
change back. your not a transformer -.- you can't just
change into something diff in like 2.450 seconds.
wtv it is, i'm just not ready to be like..okay with saying hi and
bye yet. just, be patient. understand where i am coming from.
SPM is already a huge bitch to me.. i don't need u being 1 too.


JUST To you : ppl may call you a superstar/famous/celebrity/chef/topoftheworld and only be frens with u for that. look at me in the eyes, i'm not those type. who fucks around with friends. i'm not a girl who's only in it to be parasiting on your popularity. WHAT would i get in return? your not gonna give me money nor a house (: i'm only in it, to be part of who you are. haha. i wanna be ur patrick when ur the spongebob (: thats all. so don't get all pissed off when i call u a soupieestar (: cos you always are to me. *my head is stuck in the clouds*

.man who can cook is a <3 +.
.CrystaL.