Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Don't roll me down

12.10.11
skipped skewl. again :/  home now. updates!

Confessions:
i've done alot of not so good things lately. things i never thought

in a million years i would allow myself to. i guess, this is just
part of life right? well..all i know is, that it may be real bad.
but hell! it made me feel so much better about myself. thanks :)

SPM is killing me softly these few days. i only have about

30++ days left. and i'm crazy freakin out. i'm not ready :( not at all.

OUH OUH my awesome friend baked me a cake!
and it was awesome shizzz :D HOMG his the bestest.
your gonna be so famous one day and forget me D:
naww man! ahahhaa. heres some pics to start of : -




I love my friends. they keep me going in life. ntg will come between us babes <3
5 years and we still going strong. best relationship i have ever had :)
xxoo N*5 we the booomshakalaka babies :D


.xxoo.
.CrystaL.