Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dreams

15.5.12

It has been a long time since anything was written here.
I've been so caught up with so many things that made
me realise and learn more. So i'm gonna start out with this post.

Every girl has a dream just like how every guy has a fantasy.
Lucky for me..i think i am on the right track.
I met this guy. It may be soon or so but he was the 
opportunity of my lifetime. He is that 1 of a billion
everyone speaks of. He is so close to perfect that it
scares me. 

I'm really just thankful for his existence now. We
may last or we wont. All i know is that...for the past 1 month and
13 days..i've never laughed so much and had so much fun in love.
You made me feel like i was me. i didnt have to portray or put on 
an act as if i was someone or somewhat different. i could be
as rough, as retarded, as fucked up or as lifely as i wanna be.
because i know that your exactly like me :')

What else should i say or could i say? i'm head over heels. 
i'm climbing mountains instead of rocks. I won a pot of gold
instead of looking for a rainbow. i found love even when 
i wasnt looking.

So hear me out if your reading this:

I've been through mountain and sea,
I've settled down every problems that could possibly be,
But just one lil thing thats been on my mind for so long,
How is it possible to love one this strong?

You're charismatic, smart and just one of a kind,
When even tho you're just you; it blows my mind,
I feel so blessed to have collided with your soul,
I commit you my heart as your hands are mine to hold.

Thank you for loving me without expecting non in return,
Because of you, I have not taught but obtain much to learn,
You lessoned me strength, care, love and tolerance,
I'm just afraid one day i'll end up troubling you with burdens.

You were there for me even when the sun isnt shinning,
you were there for me through out my whining,
So on this day i owe this gratitude to your life,
Cos i know for sure i want to be your wedded wife.

But for now we will enjoy each moment and time spent together,
Since things may or may not be meant to be forever,
At least in 10 years when i look back through the path of my memory,
I'd know that i did the right thing for choosing you to marry.  






One and only


<3 Yap Kitson
.xxoo.
.CrystaL.